Please save our website to your home screen/ desktop. You will need to refresh the page whenever you visit to see the latest updates.
Website Updates 8th July
- Our class pages now contain new videos of all the staff who work in each class.
- We now have 40 stories on our story time pages read by members of the staff from across the school - which one is your family favourite?
- Please sign up for the National Book Tokens prize draw to win £5000 of book tokens for the school and £100 for your family... find out more in the tab at the top of the page.
If at any time you are unable to find a resource you have previously used and the site search engine doesn't help, please do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
- The online office contains all the forms and infomation that you can usually collect from Mrs Booth and Mrs Girling in the office.
- includes a link and infomation about our online uniform shop. We have been advised that the uniform orders should be placed by 3rd August to ensure delivery by the start of term in September.
- Carbeile Junior School will be selling school uniform on Mondays and Thursdays. Details are on our moving to Year Three page
- We are moving to emailling letters to parents. If you have not recently received an email from the school please can you help us ensure that the email details we have for you are up to date by contacting the office via email@example.com.
Wider Reopening of School Information for Parents
Since 1st June we have welcomed more children back to school. Information for each year group that has been able to return to school can be found in the 'Children Currently Attending School' menu
We have been unable to welcome back those children in Year Two who are not the children of Key Workers , or identified as vulnerable under government criteria, but all Year Two children have been invited to attend transition days in the last week of term. Information about this has been sent to parents and can also be found in the 'Year Two Transition Days' menu
Last updated 6th July